Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Friday, April 2, 2010

WE SWEPT!!

WOOT WOOT!! NHS RAILERS!!!

So, last night we played Salina Central. And we did great! My girls made me proud!! It was a double header of course.

The first game we came out and had 7 runs in the top of the 1st inning! AMAZING!! Then we kept up that momentum the rest of the night. Cassaday did a great job pitching the first game. Many mad great hits, great steals, great slides! I was even surprised by Cassaday who somewhere along the line learned how to do a GREAT pop up slide!! (I admit, I was laughing in awh over that one!!) We had some amazing "under the tag" slides into homeplate!! We won that game 13-6

The second game, we had "Critter" come and join us (she played Varsity the first game). *aka Staci - the death girl from SADD posting*  She started the game with stealing second right off the WALK!! Gotta love how Critter absorbs with those fast short legs!! Then she was hit by a straight liner right after that, so she was out. Her next up to bat, well, she made up for the loss. SHE  HIT A IN THE PARK HOME RUN!!! She was so excited! Who am i kidding!? I was so excited! It was great!! Then Alexus hit a triple, and cassaday a double, and Braidyn a double!! WOW! What a night! We ended up run ruling that game 15-0. That makes my JV record 3-1!!

The Varsity did great too, adding 2 wins to their records. They are now 2-2!!

I was even given a great compliment from one of our umpires. He came to me and said "I like your style Coach" So, I asked him what he meant by that and he said "I like your intensity! You go after it!"  So, I was glowing after that comment. :)

Running: Well, it was t-storming this morning. And the "coach" side of me said. "You need more sleep, you are going to be dragging all day as it is." So I listened to her, hit the alarm, and kept sleeping. Plan for tomorrow is that we have 8am practice. SO-- "Coach" will be taking her morning run TO practice.

No comments: