Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 4

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I received 2 handmade cards from my kiddos today. (BigGirl did all the writing for LittleMan)
I spent my usual Sunday morning taking care of others babies in the infant room and church nursery, I enjoyed driving 20 minutes to Wichita to have Chipolte for my mother's day lunch (don't worry, you will see the info below and it is not bad), I came home and watched a movie, ran 3.5 miles to my folks house to dinner (where my family meet me and I did get a shower before we ate) and now I am home. Getting ready to enjoy the remainder of a movie I didn't get to finish before hitting the hay.

So lets get to what you really came here for....

Morning Weight: 203.4 lbs (down 6.6 lbs)

Breakfast:
1 Banana and 1 serving Active Lifestyle Cereal with Skim Milk - 230 calories
Lunch:
Chipotle Fajita Bowl includes brown rice, black beans, peppers, onions, lettuce, tomato salsa, chicken & cheese  AND a hawaiian snocone - 712 calories
Dinner:
4oz Chicken breast, 1 carrot, 1 celery stick, 1 Tbsp Fat Free Peanut Butter, 4 Tbsp fat free whip cream mixed with 2 Tbsp Fruit Cocktail - 335 calories
Workout:
3.5 miles (11.5 min/mile pace) - 732 calories
64 oz H2O

Total Intake: 1312 Calories
Total Burnt: 732 Calories

New things:
*My folks/grandparents have now watched me go through their trash to check calories on used containers.
*My folks/grandparents have seen what a less than 500 calorie dinner plate looks like.
~I think this is a helpful thing!
*The Hubby is hoping that the "look at the big guy, and say 'there is plenty left if you want more' multiple times" will stop sooner than later. I hope it does too.
*After 8pm snacks are still hard, but have found that Trident Gum is helping me a bit.

Now, back to the remainder of my evening!
Stay Tuned.....................................

No comments: