Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Friday, September 18, 2009

KSU vs UMass Game in Manhattan!!

Open game fireworks and team run out!!! GO CATS!!!

Willie the Wildcat right in front of us! Where are the kids when we needed them? Oh, right, at home so mommy and daddy could have a fun day :)


Cody & I in the Family Reunion Tent


Liz and I in her 3rd row seats!!



Cody and I were blessed enough to get to attend the KSU vs UMass game in Manhattan on Sept 5th. Cody's brother, Troy, was a past Alumni Football Player and they had a "Family Reunion" Day. So he was given a few tickets to bring people along. So Cody was invited along with Shana & Kaete to attend with him. Brian & Jace have season tickets, and I was lucky enough to get to go with Liz on her season tickets. We had a blast!! I only wish we could afford season tickets ourselves. Maybe someday soon in the future.....





No comments: