Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Sunday, December 18, 2011

6 days people... 6 DAYS!

So, 6 days, yeah.
Just ordered 2 gifts online for Wednesday delivery.
Have 5 more gifts to purchase in the next 5 days.
Contemplating one of those said gifts between one thing or another....
I am NOT a person that procrastinates at all. I am the planner, the do it myself, done early person. But when you are getting your family back on track after you were a one income home for 3 years, it takes living on the "paycheck" schedule. SOOOO can't wait to get out of that mode.

 So, I mentioned a new path that I will be starting right after the New Year....
I will be working for the Kansas Association of Infant and Child Mental Health. ( www.kaimh.org )
Administrative Assistant from HOME!! WOOHOO!!
LittleMan will be my wingman, saving us a load on money on full-time daycare. And BigGirl won't need a place to go throughout the school breaks. Life will be grand. :)


So on the lose 15 lbs by Christmas. Well MAJOR FAIL. I am sad and pathetic, I know.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: