Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, July 30, 2009

So, I having been working on this garage sale for saturday every night this week. Last night, I was doing a lot of in and out from basement to the garage. We had the gate up in between the kitchen and the living room (which happens to be right next to the basement stairs) and Cason was standing there for quite a while calling for "Momma". After a few trips by, I noticed he was quite. So when I came upstairs, I looked over the gate to see a sleeping little man, leaning against the ottoman by the gate. So, I snapped a picture.
Then, Cason woke, rubbed his eyes, and laid over. So, I snapped another picture and told Cody to put him to bed. And it was still 30 minutes before his scheduled bedtime. Poor little man wants this garage sale business to be over so he can get in some "momma" time. :(


No comments: