Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

just keep going...

Ok, Thanksgiving pre-weekend.
My cousin Julie and I went to KC for a day, and did our first 1/2 marathon. I didn't do my best, but after the first mile or so, julie died, and I didnt want to leave her behind. Thus-- I made her speed walk with me. (I did pull away from her in the last couple miles though.) I came in at 3:23:16. Not bad, but I KNOW I could have done atleast a half hour better. So, in April, I am doing a half marathon in OKC with my bestie(thanks for the word Shana) Liz and maybe by sis-in-law and her hubby. WHOTWHOT!

Thanksgiving was "interesting" as usual. Always so much happening. One good thing from the weekend, my cousin Brandi is engaged. WHOTWHOT!

Sorry no pics to share this time!!

No comments: