Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Monday, January 18, 2010

New beginnings

Well, tomorrow is Cody's big day! BACK TO SCHOOL HE GOES! I am really happy that he is finding a place for himself again. He seems excited to get going too.

Madison is really enjoying her new schedule. And seems to be adusting well.

Cason is still growing like a weed. And he is SO A BOY. Everywhere we go, he is always noticing "truck" "truck" "truck".

I am gearing up for softball season starting March 1st. As well as I am training for another 1/2 marathon. I am officially registered for the OKC Memorial 1/2 in April. And I am working on registration for the Rock N Roll 1/2 for Susan B Komen in Dallas in March. We will see. If I do the March one, I AM TOTALLY going to buy a few items from www.onemoremilerunning.com !!!

No comments: