Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wichita River Run

This past weekend- 3 of my family of 4 ran a race at the Wichita River Run!

There was even a couple Flash Mobs (Freeze Flash Mobs)


Aviation Church Freeze Flash Mob.
 I started the morning off with a 10K. My watch decided to stop some way thru... so I am guessing a time of 1:15 ish. IT WAS HOT AND STEAMY AT 7:30 am!!!

The Hubby did the 2 mile, and limped his 2-time post surgery knee across at 30-31 minutes. YEA HUBBY!! He even made it in the newspaper!!!


The Hubby is the big guy in white cutoff just to the right of center.


If you have a keen eye, Hubby is 7 rows back right of center.


Can you see Hubby here?! LOL!!

BigGirl did her FIRST race! It was about a half a block long, and no time. But she received 3rd in her heat. ** I have a short video of her race.... if I can figure out how to get it off my phone and onto this.....

She is READY TO RACE BABY!!


LittleMan was a great cheering squad!! And the three of us went home HOT and with little medals.

BigGirl and LittleMan awaiting Daddy to run by!!

Can't wait until we are a running family of 4!!!

SOME DAY... SOME DAY!!!!

No comments: