Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Friday, May 27, 2011

47

Yep!
47 days!
China is right around the corner and I am only sitting at 24% goal met to go. I have great faith that he will provide.

So... BigGirl spent her first day of summer sick. Yep... puking up a storm.

Why? Do you ask? -- Well NO IDEA. She is still sick today, day 2 of summer break.

The Hubby is still J.O.B. searching, and while he has been wasting time waiting... he finally put in my livingroom ceiling fan/light and the wall switches for it too. :-) I am SOOOOOOOOO happy now! Awh- a cool breeze in my livingroom means less A/C time needed so far. And I can see better too. Stupid 1970s houses that didnt put in ceiling lights. Ugh.

Hubby has also been spending time helping his mom at the farm, making dinner, doing laundry, etc etc etc. h, don't worry though, I have a list of things to keep him from boredom. LOL!!

I have been working on something new.... more on that later once I know it is solid. But... FUN FUN FUN!!

What does your holiday weekend look like??

1 comment:

Diet Coke and a Lemon said...

Don't worry!! He ALWAYS provides. I am always amazed when he does, and I'm not sure why, I should just expect it!