Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Friday, May 13, 2011

CON-Graduation!

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT THE HUBBY GRADUATES!!! (finally- lol!)

And here is the College Graduate....

Somethings just don't change with age!

It's he just a doll!!?
So seriously, here is The Hubby.
He will be a graduate in a few short hours.
He will get to celebrate like he is still in his 20's.
He will get to walk in a graduation ceremony for the first time ever.
He will get to wear the cap and gown.
He will get to hold a diplomia.
And then he will be told to "GET A JOB!"(hehe)

No really, I am never proud and excited that he has achieved this goal he set for himself.
I am also very happy that this will finally be over.
And that soon I won't be the only steady income in this household. :-)

SO CONGRATS TO THE HUBBY!!
(AND ITS ABOUT TIME!)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congrats to your hubby!

I received the package! Thank you! I posted about it on my blog!