Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A sad day for me

My Tahoe got to return home from it's long long LONG stay at the Vehicle hospital today. But apparently, it missed it's friends. So, this afternoon it went back for a check up. We are awaiting the results.

My "critter", no this is not an animal, but a softball girl that I have spoken of before on past blogs (recall the "death student" photos) well, **deep breaths here** she quit the team today. I thought she was kidding for about 10 seconds, until the tears started flowing down her face. I still don't know what to say, except, I already miss her. She was part of my first freshmen class, my first year of coaching, and we is welcome to return if she ever wants too.

For now- that is my day. Tonight, I am AGAIN being an Professional for the Seniors Exit Interviews tonight. (Why do I agree to this again? Am I not stressed and busy enough? -- insert "duh" smack in the forehead here)

Run on.

No comments: