Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's a bird! It's a Plane! It's Super LittleMan!

 Yes! Here he comes to safe the day! SUPER LittleMan!
**Find awesome costume for sale HERE
I have been looking for a jogging stroller so I can get back to running. Since there is NO TIME to run during daylight anymore. The hubby leaves for work at 4am and I get home at sunset from Coaching. Between the hours of 4am and 530-6pm, I am at home with LittleMan. And without a jogging stroller, no running can commence. So after much looking, one came up this week, it is an hour drive but she is willing to take $50! YEPPIE!!!
InStep 5k! YEAH BABY!!
So, This blog may turn into a "26.2 B4 30!" 
I have the perfect book to help along the way... 
**Find Amazon link HERE

No comments: