Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Monday, July 2, 2012

Changes... Days 51+

Good Morning Y'all!
Yes, I am still here.
Yes, I am still tracking my food and my exercise.
Yes, Yes, Yes.

But, what is happening is I don't have all the time in the world right now.
So there will be changes.
I will blog, but not daily and with only the morning weigh in.
To be honest, it takes away from my little family to blog throughout the day.
But feel free to comment any questions you may have about food our whatever you like.

Day 54

Weight: 192

S2F Day #15
3 miles

Holiday WEEK,
yeah, since when in Independence DAY a week long celebration. I am already tired of hearing fireworks every night. And we watched a town fireworks show on Saturday night. AKA JUNE 30. What the!?
Seriously, this is crazy weird.

BigGirl is really taking a liking to summer swim club. She wants to stay in it year round... can we say $$$$. We have been talking about it and trying to see if we can figure it out. One of the teenage coaches she has had lately is the tough guy she needs. She didn't want to jump in the pool, so he tossed her in. Needless to say, I laughed, the head coach laughed, she did her swim and she then jumped in the next times around. Tough love for my BigGirl is needed. But in the end, she LOVES it. I told the head coach, that he needs to push and be tough, if she comes home crying we will talk then, otherwise, go for it. And mommy was right, she thrives.
Until next time....

No comments: