After I posted yesterday, I started to notice that the house was a little warm. So, I checked the thermostat and watched it for a while. Outcome- broken A/C... again... times 4. SERIOUSLY?!
1) when we moved in 4 years and and 2 months ago, we knew the A/C needed to be replaced soon.
2) we have done something too it every year to fix it up
3) the hubby went to school for HVAC and is now able to diagnosis and/or fix at a lower cost
4) after the hubby looked at it last night, he has diagnosed the problem and possible outcome.
5) we are hesitant to "fix" again- since we have put in so much money already
6) now awaiting A/C guy to double check the issue and possibly price new units.
UGH, we do not have the finances for this. But, I guess most people don't usually plan for their A/C units to die.
What I didn't plan for was the hot house last night and today. AWH. Two kids alone with mommy that is stressed out, upset, trying to work and HOT.
Not good, totally not good.
S2F: slow and steady
Stay tuned and see if this mommy pulls all her hair out this week...............