Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ok people, it is fixed!!

I have now fixed the blog to allow comments on any and all postings!! Enjoy leaving me little tid bits of you lives!!!

Today, Madi is at popa Mather's with a slight temp and a headache/body aches. Cason was sent home from daycare with a classroom outbreak of Foot, Mouth and Hand viral disease. Cody is feeling better and I am going CRAZY!!

Work, practice (this morning and this afternoon), senior exit interviews and hummmm dinner may be missed tonight.

I was informed that my "limo" is leaving at 8:30am on Saturday to head to Dallas for the Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon on Sunday morning. (I need to check the weather and make sure all my favs are clean for packing)

ok, thats is all for the moment.

OHH -- a shout out to the Wilson's family that was hit by a massively LARGE TeePee tornado last night. LOL!!!

No comments: