Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vent some steam

So, what first....

Mother Nature!  SisterRunner/Coach Horton is NOT happy about this weather you have decided to dish out. SisterRunner (aka myself- for those of you that read my sis-n-laws blog) is getting frustrated with your teasing. Inside running weather, Outside running weather, 70 degress, SNOW, 70 degrees, RAIN! AWHAWHAWHAWH!!!! Coach Horton (aka myself- for those USD 373 people out there) is sick and tired of being stuck inside for a combined total so far of 7 days! That is out of 16 total days we have had of practice so far!! Our first game is TUESDAY!!! My girls aren't ready!! We need outside time to really work it all out!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

People I know (left for interpretation??)!  Listen to me. Don't yell at me, or contradict me, or talk down to me, or whatever else you know you are doing! I am a responsible, trustworthy, knowledgable adult. Please treat me like an equal, when you know I am one! I have a voice, I have suggestions, I have an opinion, you need to LISTEN to me. If you dont agree, that is something we can work on AFTER you have heard me. And in an approriate venue.

SisterRunner/Coach Horton (aka myself)!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I WORK YOU HARD! I WORK YOU LONG! I FEED YOU RIGHT! (minus the optional treat so often) AND WHAT DO YOU DO FOR ME? NOTHING!!! I HAVE A REUNION IN OCTOBER!! I NEED YOU IN TIP TOP (MINUS 50+ LBS) SHAPE!!! COME ON AND SHOW ME THE LOVE!!!!!

1 comment:

The Horton's said...

1st-- He does work in mysterious ways!! My day after this blog was unbelievable! Thank you for the ego boost!!

2nd- After MUCH TIME wasted in my setting screen, as you can see, the comment section is now FULLY WORKING!!!