Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Small Step Forward

Ok, I took initative, and my house is clean.
Dishes- Check
Laundry- Check
Bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen- Check
Basement- Check
Organizing- Check
Mowing- Check (hubby)

The dishwasher is due to be fixed this week (pray from rain so Grandfather can get out of the field to do that)

MIA Friends- starting to get back on track.

After all was done, I went to the hospital to see Jeff. The kids were at the farm, and Cody was heading to his mom's to take care of the animals. No one was at the hospital when I got there, so it was nice to have a whole hour to sit and talk to him alone. Ofcourse he is still unconcious, but this fluttering eye lids, snoring, swallowing, moving mouth, moving legs, moving toes, squeezing hands, moving arms all made it so intense. You just didn't want to take you eyes off him, just incase he opened his eyes.

He had surgery on his leg wound this morning and we are awaiting a move to Georgia in the near future. (Keep crossing your fingers on that one for us.)

So, for now, I am feeling a little better. I feel like I accomplished something. But where one thing goes right, I have another go wrong.

(Oh softball girls, y don't u just keep kicking me while I am down. Ugh.)

Running is still on my brain, and all I want to do is RUN! I am looking out my work window right now and wishing that I was out running right now. I can picture the route I would take and the relief it would be to getting going. OKC is a week from sunday. I am just hoping to match my time from Dallas RNR right now.

No comments: