Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow, your only a day away!

Yeah! That's right! I got one! A running buddy! A 4-legged beautiful male running buddy!

What is he you say?

Well that you will have to wait to learn. Sorry, but it is only fitting that you see us together at the same time that you get to meet him.

Yes, HIM. I know, I wanted a female. But this handsome guy NEEDED me. He was dumped. Can you believe it?! DUMPED. Oh, and that's not all. He was obviously had a hard life. And by most likely a male human. (since he was a little shy for us all- you know me, 2 kids and hubby) But he would go hide when hubby walked in. No matter how loving hubby was trying to be. Poor thing!
*don't worry handsome, I was heal you on the inside, and you will love from our house! Heck, we even got you a female partner. No, she is not the same as you, but she will love you too! -did I throw you all for a loop there!! Yes 2 new dogs!! Hey more love to go around!

Ok- watch for my post this weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Teamarcia said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see you with the new stud!