Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The BIG debate Part 2

Ok- I have heard all your comments.
But Sis- what is the terd-eater?

I have read the Runners Magazine article.

This is where I am now...

I miss my Aussie. He was a great dog.
I DONT miss the long hair shedding on my retro dark brown shag carpet.

I would like a short-hair dog. But, I have a hard time falling in love with them.
I had a Chocolate Lab when I was 10yr (a christmas dog in the box, jump out and lick your face puppy- he was finally put to rest this past year- he was 17 years old x7 = 119 dog years)

I found an adorable Great Pyrenese 1 yr 7 month lady at the local Humane Society. SHE IS GORGEOUS!

I also have been told that my mom-n-laws Aussie may be prego again.
This is where we got Dakota (our lost to heaven aussie)

SO NOW WHAT???

I want a buddy sooner than later, but am undecided on my venture.

I NEED INFO! Comments! Suggestions! Experiences! Whatever!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I don't know much about either of those breeds except that the one Great Pyrenese that I have been in contact with I had mistaken for a polar bear, those suckers are HUGE!!!!
Good luck.

Shana said...

I saw her in the paper and meant to call you!
She's so beautiful!