Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Keepin' it lite

In the hopes of keeping things lite today........ HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHA!

I am a Coach (3rd in my life), High school softball. Last night, the "other side" of Coach Horton came out.

I found from a friend of mine last night that The Hubby has a waitress at our local Pizza joint that has a little crush. She is married but apparently my man is just too HOT! (Yeah for me and my hunky stud selection!)

The SURPRISE GIVEAWAY PACKAGE is coming along nicely! I am having a blast choosing items to spoil someone with! I am even going to add another way to entry:
IF YOU ARE A NEW FOLLOWER- 1 ENTRY!!!
IF YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU FOUND ME: 1 ENTRY!!!

So- keep those entries coming!!!

1 comment:

All About Andrea (etc...) said...

BOY! I would have smacked her :)
I have been following you but just figured out my password to log in!

Still working towards a 5K!