Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Secrets

My fav blogger aka my sis in law (yes I am biased) did a "Secrets" post yesterday. So, I thought since I am at home, with a sleeping LittleMan and the Hubby and BigGirl are out herding cow (for real) I would let mine out. For those of you that know me, many may not be at secretive.

I hide candy (mainly chocolate- but not right now, lent time you know) around my house. But when my kids ask for a treat, my answer is 80% "no- have an apple/grapes/banana". *and then I sneak a chocolate.

I prefer a quite empty house for me, my fancy coffee and a book. But can often be found starting a family dog pile in own living room.

I am a professional and thus dress as one. But I still dream of getting my pink punk hair back daily.

A garden is something I REALLY want to grow- but I kill everything that is ALREADY beautiful so how would I even get something to GROW.

I hate attending showers/home parties- but I love shopping for the gift/goodies. (How does that work?!)

I want to own a white Porsche 911 Turbo with a sunroof so I can go FAST! But I wouldn't give up my Tahoe for the world. :)

I want to travel everywhere with the Hubby- but I don't want to do a THING without my kids. Huh?

I love weddings....... for the cake. ;-)

Soooo...... that me! What about you?

Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY!!!!

No comments: