Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Monday, May 17, 2010

10K BOMBED

Ok, so saturday mornings run was not as expected. I ran it with just my sis-n-law and what we thought would be a quick hr, was not.
Mile1- 9:11
Mile2 (just short) 9:25
Mile3-6 stopped timing. My chest started tightening up, due the the nice fast (too fast for me) mile plus we did. So the remainder was a stop and go until we were home again. We finished it somewhere in the 1:20 range. HORRIBLE!!!

We were about 1/2 mile from home and reliezed that I did NOT have my inhaler (still trying to get used to having it around) and that neither of us were carrying a cellphone! Nice.

We did however get to chat a lot and that is something that I cherish having with my sis-n-law. We are a lot alike in our thoughts most days. It is really refreshing and fun! ;o)

SO, the goal for me this week is to TRY AGAIN! With music, in town maybe (instead of my country route), with my inhaler and maybe a phone in my butt pocket. So, I will update you later with HOPEFULLY a goal met!

No comments: