Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Monday, May 10, 2010

A dreary day in Kansas

Well, Happy Mothers Day (a day late) to all my mom readers! Hope you day was better than mine!! (not a hard task) This year is just not our year. So, my gift for mothers day was my hubby taking 1 kid to the store to buy me diapers, laundry detergent and a dvd rental (Leap Year-- cute but not note worthy). I made muffins for breakfast. I made smoothies for lunch. I did 6 X-large loads of laundry. (no- i did not fold and put them away yet.) I watched my husband leave in the morning to work out at his moms farm. (a unfortanately normal occurance since his mom and her husband are in Georgia still.
**Jeff is doing good by the way, You can find out more about him HERE

I then had the kids play in the basement all day. (I know, you can imagine the mess right?) That will be a task for tonight.

My Hubby came home to put 2 pizzas in the oven and then he was working on his finals for this week.
NO RUNNING, NO ALONE TIME, NO SPECIAL LOVING GIFTS OR FOOD. Bummed out.

So, that was my day. Hubby apologized more than once. (You gotta love him to caring to know that poopy day I was getting) Maybe next year I will get my new tattoo and ring. **here's to hoping :)

Well, the weather is labeled as "dangerous" today. They have been talking about it all weekend. Torando alley will be busted WIDE OPEN they say. So here is to ya and staying safe!!

No comments: