Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hard Core BOUND!

Ok, I am ready for this. Summer is here (yes, humidity and all-ugh) and I am more determined than ever (also known as- my high school reunion is just a few months away) to get in AMAZING SHAPE and DROP THAT WEIGHT!

I do realize that it is something that many women want to do in their years, but I am determined!

Reason #1:  My baby is getting ready to turn 2 years old next month!!
Reason #2:  My little girl and getting all grown up on me (t-ball has started-- yes, mommy is proud!)
Reason #3:  I AM NOT OLD, not yet anyway. I may tell my hubby that he is, but hey 5 years difference allows me that honor.
Reason #4:  My high school reunion is this October and I would like to look SOMETHING like I did in high school- hey who am I kidding, I WANT TO LOOK BETTER!! SMOKIN' HOT BETTER!! ARE YOU WITH ME!?!
Reason #5:  My cousin's wedding is this summer and we are going to Chicago to celebrate with them, so I want to have "Vacation ready, body approved" status. LOL!!
Reason #6:  I feel so amazing when I get into the workout groove! I love it! "Endorphins make you happy and happy people just don't shoot their husbands!!" (yeah, Legally Blonde moment)

Anywho-- I was reading and getting great ideas from "Runners World Magazine" this weekend. And I started making plans to run these races I was reading about. So I have started a "Race Wish List" and someday, I will get them all in. I will start posting daily what I do, and I will also get my list of races added in too. Be watching for more!!

No comments: