Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hard Core Continued...

In the desire to keep rolling "Hard Core". My workout yesterday was not for the weak. After 2 & 1/2 hours in the HOT HUMID LESS THAN NOTHING BREEZE of a day Softball practice (and yes, I do more than stand there and yell.) I then proceeded home. Once there, I MOWED OUR HUGE LAWN- ALONE! The sweat was pooring down me so quickly, that I about took my shirt of and tied it to my head. Alas, I thought better of myself (or my neighboors anyway) and left it covering my "not so great tummy.
After completing the lawn, I went inside, took a quick shower and started up again. This time grass/weed/bugless. I did 5 loads of laundry, folded and put away. I put away the dishwasher and reloaded it. I made a pan of brownies for the Softball pre-state gathering tonight. And I put 2 kids to bed that had thankfully eatten dinner at grandma's before coming home. AFTER all that was done, I reheated a hamburger patty, added a little ketchup and shredded cheese, and made myself a healthy smoothy. Then I washed 2 movies that were due back to the rental store today!
So, my night was crazy. This morning I thought, "wonder if I dropped any weigh yesterday?" and I stepped ont he scale..... 4 lbs!! In one day!?! WTH?!
So, I added that day to my dailymile.com page. Totally worth it!!

so-- STATE BOUND TOMORROW!! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND FRIENDS!!!

**if you were wondering, I watched Extraordinary Measures and Everybody's Fine. Both tear jerkers, but decent movies all around.

No comments: