Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 26

So Aunt Flo has arrived, and just in time for her normal mood swings. (can we say "beware of the angry mommy"?)
I am feeling overwhelmed with my schedule.
To swim, to softball, to VBS, regular household errands, hubby here off and on (harvest keeps getting stopped by rain), household chores, keeping kids happy when nothing on the schedule for that time frame, and working in between all that. Ugh.
I wish our pool was up, but awaiting a part.
I wish I could find the time to lap swim starting on Wednesday from Noon-1245.
I am going to have to get up at 530am just to get a run in.
This is not the summer I was wishing for. And we are only a couple weeks in.

Weight: 196.8 lbs

Breakfast:
2 servings Total Cereal - 360
Am snack:
1 granola bar - 90
Lunch:
12 cooked shrimp and 1.5 cups veggie noodle mac n cheese - 540
Pm Snack:
frozen fruit & 1 c. skim milk smoothie and 1/4 c. original trail mix - 300
Dinner:
turkey sandwich w/ mustard on cracked wheat bread - 190
Total Intake:1480
Total burnt: 0

No comments: