Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 31

So, there have been a couple days of nothing but my food list. Sorry about that. I have been a little busy with work and life to take a moment to type something more. The task I have set for myself is to type my lifestyle change EVERY DAY. If you get more than that, then I am lucky to have that time.

I have been spending a lot of time trying to fix our pool. But this morning, I have woken up to still a wet patio. So there must be big holes on the bottom, that I can not see. My plan... to work with it as it is until the water runs out. I am, crap, we paid for that water, we miswell use what we can. So, we will be taking some trips to the nearby Aquatic Parks, McPherson, and Hutchinson mostly. (Because the don't cost an arm and a leg like Derby. And they are much less "Oceans of Fun" crazy crowded.)

Brooks DeFyance
Here are my new kicks that only cost me $10.73 after my Start2Finish program registration. I have been running in this style shoe since The Hubby brought me to the local running shoe store to get fitted/analized for the right shoe for my foot. They are like running on clouds, and I love them! **If you have never been Analized and fitted for a shoe, look for the local running store near you and get it done. The only way to walk into any shoe store and just buy a running shoe, is if you have already been fitted and you know what you wear. Believe me, YOU (Or rather your feet, ankles, legs, knee and hips) WILL BE THANKING YOURSELF LATER!

Stay Tuned for more on this S2F plan and why I joined....

Weight: 193 lbs

Breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs, 1 toast w/ 1Tbsp Jelly - 280
Am Snack:
Fiber One bar - 90
Lunch:
Grilled Chicken honey mustard wrap & 12 oz. non fat latte - 350
Dinner: 
Fiesta Chicken protein style and sf jello (spangles) - 235
Evening Snack:
Non Fat Fro-yo - 200
Exercise:
2.5 hours playing in pool with kids - 525
Total Intake:1155
Total Burnt: 525

No comments: