Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 49 and 10

Weight: 192 lbs

Breakfast:
2 servings plain captain crunch -240
Lunch:
Asian Chicken Breast and bday cake - 681
Dinner:
Roast, potatos, bread & butter - 505

Total: 1426

S3F #10
3 miles was on the schedule. However 108 degrees was the weather. I will have to make this up, but I have no fear. I am looking for other options on indoor running (besides my basement treadmill) and I will get it in.


Life:

It is crazy, kids are crazy, weather is death, house is a mess, yard is a mess, house is falling apart all the sudden, and the hubby is still looking for a job that pays more than $8 an hour. (can we say high school wages?) SO FRUSTRATING.

BigGirl is rocking out the summer swim club, and we are going to look like into keeping her going, one way or another. And while I type, we are watching the swimming olympic trials AGAIN tonight. The hubby and I love watching swimming before, now we watch it with Big Girl and in a WHOLE NEW perspective. We asked BIG Girl what she wants to be when she is older.
#1- Rockstar Singer
#2- Olympic Swimmer
Hummm, very interesting.

LittleMan has given up on his Gym class. He doesn't enjoy it. He is the oldest by far and the tallest by far. Instead, he just drives me CRAZY!!


No comments: