Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 23 - new plan

So, to try a new calorie intake plan, here it goes. More calories and more times daily. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass (actually, I could afford a go Bite OUT of my ass. LOL!!)

Something that I have noticed the past few days.
#1: Fiber One bars are not doing there regular (that is keep me REGULAR) job at all. So we will be eating 2 of those a day now. Here's to hoping.
#2: My boobs seem small/lighter/less tight/whatever the wording is. Now this my make my hubby a bit on the sad side if they keep "deflating" (and hopefully not hanging to my waist like pancakes). But I would LOVE to be a C again and not a DD. Granted, I have not been a C since I was 16 years old. Here's to hoping.
#3: My stance is closer together than day 1. But I will love it more when my inner thighs don't stick together. Here's to hoping.


Weight: 198.0 lbs

Breakfast:
2 servings crunch cherrios w/ 1 cup skim milk and half a Lemon Berry Muffin - 340 calories
Morning Snack:
Fiber One 90 Bar - 90 calories
Lunch:
Wendys Sour Cream & Chives Baked Potato and 5 Spicy Chicken nuggets - 550 calories
Afternoon Snack:
Granola Bar - 90 calories
Dinner:
1 & 1/2 Turkey BLT - 457 calories
Exercise:
3.5m mile bike in 23 minutes - 207 calories

Total Intake:1529
Total Burnt: 207

2 comments:

Mona said...

Kirsten, I have been reading your blog postings, and I commend you for what you are doing. Just a couple of comments - it is harder for women to lose weight than for men, so don't get discouraged. Secondly, I want to share with you a little of what I have been reading about the glycemic index and glycemic load and weight loss. Tia was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and has had to start taking an oral anti-diabetic medication. Her doctor told her that if she lost 20-30 pounds, she may be able to stop taking that medication. He said she needed to eat AT LEAST 7-10 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables. This has meant that she and Cade have had to make radical changes in what they put in their mouth. But miraculously, they both have begun to lose weight. They had been eating mainly TV-type dinners which would seem to be relatively balanced and ok. However, they are full of highly processed foods, sodium, fats, etc. - all of which are contributing to their weight problem and to Tia's diabetes. The glycemic index is a method of ranking foods according to their impact on your blood sugar - the more quickly a carbohydrate raises your blood sugar, the higher its GI (glycemic index). It's not just about calories. There are good carbs and there are bad carbs. I would highly recommend reading up on the glycemic index and glycemic load to see if the information might help you make better food choices and, ultimately speed up your weight loss. Let me know what you think after you do a little reading. Mona

Heidi said...

Unfortunately for Cody, I would bet your boobs continue deflating :) That is where I usually lose my weight the quickest so don't be surprised to shrink a cup size!