Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 39 - Fathers Day

My meal plan was Horrid today. Being Fathers day, the hubby picked the place. Being my birthday party on saturday, we spent an hour and a half cleaning out and sweeping out the large shed at his moms.

Weight:193
Missed breakfast and morning snack thanks to Nyquil I took for this cough that is hanging on for dear life.

Lunch:
Sushi, beef and broccoli, fried shrimp and fro yo- 877 (ugh)

Missed afternoon snack flowing sweat down my body while sweeping out the shed.

Dinner:
steak, baked potato, fruit salad, roll - 625

Total: 1502

The interesting thing is in all this messed up eating today, I only went over the Fiber and Protein. Weird.

Hope everyone had a happy fathers day!

No comments: