Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 40 - ANNOUNCEMENT

I know you have all been on the edge of your seats awaiting this announcement.
Well, maybe not, but hey, I can believe that you guys all start your days wondering what I did the day before. Or maybe you just log in every "picture day" to see the fat chick try to lose weight. WHATEVER the reason, you are reading this blog and tracking my life.
So without further ado....
I started training today on the Start2Finish plan... to run the Wichita PrairieFire MARATHON!!

Yes, my FIRST EVER FULL MARATHON.

So, now, you will be following my food plan AND my training plan (triumphs and death wishes, LOL!)

Weight: 193 lbs ( I am not worried, this will not be the same much longer)
Breakfast:
Banana, 2 breakfast burritos - 680
Am Snack:
luna mini bar - 80
Lunch:
strawberris -90
PM Snack:
na
Dinner:
BLT(turkey bacon) on italian round loaf - 305
Total Intake:1156

S2F Day #1:
2 mile run in 24:40 - 371
Total Burnt:371

The first run was only 2 miles, but I got it done at 6pm at night. (95+degrees) 
Can we say, STUPID MUCH?
I paid for it that that night, and thanks to ibuprofen and gatorade, I finally got to sleep.

No comments: