Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 21 - need some encouragement

I am 3 weeks in, and I have been sitting at 198-199 for 7 days! SO tired of this crap. It is hard to keep motivated when the weight doesn't show it. I know that my biking, running, walking hasn't happened this week. But that doesn't mean I am not working out. Chasing kids, 4 hours of labor outside in 90+ degrees, up and down stairs multiple times a day, you get the idea. I am hoping that the pictures tomorrow show change where the scale does not.

Weight: 199 (same)

Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled w/dill & 1/8 cup shredded cheese and 2 pieces cracked wheat bread with 1 tbsp butter and jelly - 445
Lunch:
1 yoplait, 2 tbsp guac & 1 torilla - 280
Afternoon:
2 cups lettuce, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 5 saltines and 2 Tbsp Light Asian dressing - 231 calories
Dinner:
1/4 serving Ramen Noodles

Total Intake:1051
Total Burnt:0

3 comments:

Erika said...

I know this may sound weird but it doesn't look like you are eating enough. I know Dr. Oz says that if you aren't taking in enough calories that your body goes into starvation mode and actually slows weight loss down. You should probably be getting at least 1200 calories a day. Lots of fruits and veggies will help fill you up with few calories and give you the nutrients you need as well. Veggies is my struggle. I get those stir fry vegetables in the freezer section and season them with garlic salt and italian seasoning with a bit of olive oil and cook in microwave. Also I like to eat salads with a light vinagrette. Also make sure you are getting the protein you need- chicken, fish, nuts, lean beef. You can look on the internet for calorie calculators that take your current weight, goal weight, height, age, activity level and tell you how many calories/day you should consume and an approximate date when you should be able to reach your goal weight. You're doing good, sometimes your body goes on a plateau for a little bit. You will get there. I know this is probably hard to do, but try to focus on a healthy lifestyle and not the numbers and you will get there. :)

Heidi said...

I agree with Erika. Your body may have gone into starvation mode. I would try eating a few more calories. As for exercise, I'm going to start going to Zumba for an hour in the evening Mon and Thurs starting next week...wanna join me?

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

I definitely think you need to eat a bit more esp if you keep it at 1200 calories and under 1300. Add more protein to your diet as well.