Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Finding Myself"

As you will see in the right hand column, we have started a new road at this house. The hubby and I are counting our calories and exercising. The goal, to find our youthful bodies again. I mean really, We are YOUNG...heart ache to heart ache we stand! Sorry, a little 1980s music in my head. But seriously, we ARE young. I will be 30 years old next month, and the Hubby is a couple months out from 35 years old. Yes, we having been married for almost 9 years and together for more than 10 years, we have BigGirl that is 7&1/2 yrs and LittleMan that is 4 yrs next month. But hey! We are very young! And I refuse to look like this anymore. I LOVE my JOB(s). I work for KAIMH (Kansas Association for Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health and I am an Assistant Coach for Bethel College Softball. As well as being a full-time mother and wife. So, since I am not stressed about work, why do I have to be stressed about my clothes not fitting...?

So here we go.....

Myself:
Age- 29 yrs 11 months
Height- 5ft 5in
Weight- 210 lbs.
Are you grossed out now? This is a hard thing for me to.... well let it all hang out. It is sad, pathetic and I will not be this person anymore!
Daily Calorie Intake: 1691
Daily weekly weight loss goal: 2 lbs 
Utilizing www.livestrong.com and there tracking database.
Day 1-
Breakfast: 
8oz Orange Juice and 1 medium banana - 190 calories added
AM workout: 
2 mile walk in 34 minutes - 271 calories burnt
Lunch (had a lunch date with my dad already scheduled):
1 Chicken Chimichana w/cup lettuce, a slice tomato, 2 Tbsp guac, 1/2 cup Pico de Gallo - 434 calories
Afternoon snack (purging of the last bit of true junkfood):
2 oz chocolate fudge, 7 swedish fish, 6oz Pepsi Next - 396 calories
Afternoon workout:

Dinner:
2 oz Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast, 1 cup Parmesan Pasta Sides (Knorr) - 285 calories
1 Frozen fruit & Orange juice Cup - 103 calories

H2O intake- 8 glasses of 8 oz.

TOTAL CALORIES INTAKE: 1343 calories /1691
TOTAL CALORIES BURNT: 446 calories

My Mirror is now motivational too.
The Hubby is on board too. But he is not picture to the world ready yet. I am tracking him on everything just like I am tracking me. Wish us LUCK! And check back daily for updates. And don't worry, there will be running stuff and kid/family stuff within here again too. STAY TUNED!!!

1 comment:

tami said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!
love ya!