Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 6 - slight movement again

Pizza- yep- I had a slice of Mushroom/Spinach Pizza last night. Just one slice, but it was GOOD. Knowing that one slice was 220 calories all by its little self... bummer. But hey, I handled just the one slice while I watched the hubby get a slice and a half (men) and my kids get 3 pieces between them. Pizza, how I love there. And how I am SOOOO EXTREMELY GLAD that we don't live in Chicago right now. I would never survive not getting a great deep dish and all those calories! My mouth just salivates thinking about it.

Today, I took my BigGirl to school and realized that she only had 9 school days left before summer break. WOW!! And then Swim club starts that next week! Softball has already started practices for her. So she will be busy and happy. Just how she likes it, just like her mommy.

Weight: 202.8 lbs (down 7.2 lbs)

Breakfast:
1 serving active cereal with skim milk - 150 calories
Morning Snack:
8oz Smoothie (compliements on my SIL) - 200 calories
Lunch:
1 wheat tortilla, 1 slice red onion, tomato, lettuce, Hummus and 10 dried apricots - 378.5 calories
Dinner:
4 oz smoked turkey, 1 Tbsp mayo, Lettuce, 2 fried eggs, 2 slices cracked wheat bread - 312 calories
Exercise:
15 minutes of Pilates - 229 calories
Total Intake: 1206 calories
Total Burnt: 220 calories

No comments: