Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 8- Picture Day!

So, picture day, the day that most people spend an hour or more getting all dolled up... not me. This is the day that I put on the swim bottom and a covering bra and let it all hang out for the world to judge me.
Day 1
Day 2- apparently I need to go over how to take the SAME picture with the Hubby.
The Big Exciting News: Part 1
Last night, I friend of mine and I traveled down to Wichita (20 minutes) and attended a informational meeting. After said meeting, we both joined the group. We are going to be joining the local GO RUN store running group called START2FINISH. So up to 2 times a week, we will be running a training problem set by the store. Training program?? For what?? Well you will have to wait a little longer that that answer too. But know, that I am now part of a 500 person group!!!

Weight: 202.5 lbs
The weight stability has gotten me worried that my body may need a few more calories than I am giving it. So, I am going to try and find a way to get a little more healthy calories in daily.
Breakfast:
2 servings Active Lifestyle Cereal w/ skim milk - 300 calories
Lunch:
Subway 6'' turkey breast & bacon, 9 grain wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumbers, provolone, light mayo, spicy mustard - 430 calories
Snack:
guac and chips and fiber one 90 cal bar - 280 calories
Dinner:
2 smoked sausages, mustard, ketchup, 1/4 shredded cheese - 525 calories

TOTAL INTAKE: 1515
TOTAL BURNT: 330

No comments: