Run hard, Play hard, Love Hard

Run Hard, Play Hard, Love Hard

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 7

I have a bad headache today, I am talking "I NEED CAFFEINE!!" Kind of headache. A week ago, I would just drive to Sonic and get a 44oz Cherry Coke. Today, I can't do that. So, I have been looking for alternatives.... like Iced Non-fat Caramel Latte. Yumm and Helpful. :)

Also, the Hubby is on the rampage. Believe me, this diet has me grumpy too. But many just tired. I can't wait for my body to get in the GO mode. Anyway- he is an unsatisfied by everything Hubby the last couple days. I know this will get worse before it gets better. I just keep trying to "let it go". ( maybe that is why I am so tired?)

LittleMan and I spent a little time this morning cleaning my Tahoe inside and out. He is such a good little helper. (even if mommy has to go back over it after him, at least he was entertained.)

Still awaiting that additional news to my "Finding myself again" plan??? Don't worry, It will be in tomorrow's blog!!

Weight: 202.6 lbs

Breakfast:
2 servings Active cereal w/skim milk - 300 calories (out of bananas)
Lunch:
1 Grilled Chicken Snack wrap and 1 Medium Non-fat Caramel Latte - 400 calories
Dinner:
Salad- 2 types lettuce 1 c. each, 1 full slice red onion, 1/4 c. mushrooms, 1/4 c. peas, 1/4 c. artichoke heart, 2 Tbsp almonds, 1/4 c. feta cheese, 1 Tbsp balsalmic vinegar and 1 Tbsp Honey mustard - 337 calories
Exercise: none


Total Intake: 1038
Total Burnt: 0

STAY TUNED...........................................

2 comments:

Shana said...

You are brave.
I am proud of you both.
Keep it up.
It's not about eating - it's about maintaining the lifestyle you want your children to have.
You are great role models!!

The Horton's said...

Best sis-in-law EVER!